|1488 users online|
Here is your opportunity to win back all the cost fot he rooms you book each month. It's simple. Think BOOK...STAY...WIN.
That's it! It's that simple. To make all your reservations for each month eligible to win, just make sure you are logged in to your AirNav.com account at the time you make each reservation.
Here are all the gory details (the lawyers made us do it)
AirNav Book-Stay-Win Sweepstakes 2018 Official Rules
- These sweepstales are promoted and organized by AirNav, LLC, a New Jersey Limited Liability Company ("AirNav") with a main address at PO Box 20273, Allanta GA 30318 and a website address of www.airnav.com ("AirNav.com").
- Any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older or entity with principals of eighteen (18) years of age or older is eligible to enter and win, except employeers, owners, independent contractors, agents, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies of AirNav and their respective Household Members and Immediate Family Members. Household Members means those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Immediate Family Members mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, silbings, step-siblings or spouses.
- To enter the sweepstakes a person must use the hotel booking tool on www.airnav.com to complete one or more hotel reservations.
- Each reservation made on AirNav.com by an eligible person or entity will count as a distinct entry into the sweepstatkes. The more reservations made, the more chances there are to win. When booking multiple rooms, each room counts as one entry in the sweepstakes. There is no limit to the number of entries a person or entity can make each month.
- Canceled reservations have their sweepstakes entries invalidated and are excluded from the sweepstakes.
- Commencing in February 2018 and ending in January 2019, there will be a monthly drawing on one date to be determined for each month, between the 1st and 10th business day following the end of each month, for a winner among all entries for the applicable month. The entries for each month's drawing will be those reservations with a check-out date that occurs during the month. Booking date and check-in data are irrelevant for this purpose. The date that detemines the month for the drawing is the check-out date of each reservation. One random winner reservation will be selected as AirNav Hotel Sweepstakes Winner in that month.
- The amount of the prize will be the total room rate of the winner reservation (excluding any taxes and fees).
- The AirNav login credentials used to make the reservations will be used to identify the winner. If the user was not logged in to AirNav.com at the time of the reservation, then the email address of the primary room occupant, as detailed in the reservation, will be deemed the winner.
- If the winner was logged in to AirNav.com when the winning reservation was booked, and there are other non-canceled reservations made by that same user with checkout dates in the same month, then, subject to paragraph 10 of the Terms and Conditions, all those reservations will be eligible for an additional bonus of the total amount of the room rates of those reservations.
- There is a monthly maximum prize of $5,000. If the sum of the eligible Winning Prize and eligible Bonus Prizes exceeds $5,000, then $5,000 will be paid to the winner.
- The winner for that month will be contacted by email and must provide the following information to AirNav via email or postal mail, receipt confirmed, within sixty (60) days of the date that the winner for the month was contacted by email:
IMPORTANT: Note that the winner cannot claim any prize for additional bonus prizes without also qualifying for a prize under the primary winning reservation.
- Name of the person or entity to receive the prize
- Address where check is to be mailed
- Fully completed, signed and dated W-9 or equivalent form for tax reporting purposes, if applicable
- Affidavit of eligibility
- Proof of completed hotel stay for the winning reservation
- (optionally) If the winner can claim additional bonus prizes per paragraph 9 of these Official Rules, proof of completed hotel stays for each of the bonus reservations
- Winners that fail to provide all the information requested in paragraph 11 of these Official Rules within 60 days, or that provide incomplete, illegible or fraudulent information will be disqualified and no prize will be awarded.
- Subject to paragraph 10 of these Official Rules, AirNav will send a check to the winner of an amount equal to the total value of the room rate(s) of the primary winning reservation and (if applicable) any bonus reservations for which proofs of stay were received. (As an example; if a winner booked 10 hotel rooms, that all concluded in a given month, with a room rate of $150.00 each, and one of those reservations was drawn as the winning reservation, and winner submits proofs of stay for each of those reservations, then winner would receive a check in the amount of $1,500.00.) Taxes, fees, stays outside the dates reserved on AirNav, hotel incidental expenses, and other hotel charges are not included in the lottery prize and remain the responsibility of the winning contestant.
- AIRNAV MAY REPORT WINNINGS TO TAX AUTHORITIES AND MAY ISSUE 1099S OR OTHER TAX REPORTING FORMS, AS REQUIRED BY FEDERAL AND APPLICABLE STATE LAW. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE STATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. IT IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND/OR LOCAL TAXES, FEES AND SURCHARGES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PRIZE WINNER. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF THE PRIZE.
- AirNav is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or the winner's failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responsded to containing the information set forth in paragraph 11 of these Official Rules, or returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of the winning prize.
- AirNav assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction, or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satelittes, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the sweepstakes; (d) inaccessability or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land-line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the sweepstakes or download of any materials in the sweepstakes.
- If for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, AirNav reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, AirNav shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards. AirNav shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the sweepstakes.
- To obtain a copy of the list of winners or a copy of these official Official Rules, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to AirNav, Attn: Sweepstakes, PO Box 20273, Atlanta, Georgia 30318. For accessing a list of winners online visit AirNav.com.
- These Official Rules are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to the conflict of law principles thereof.
Acceptable Proofs of Stay
- Hotel Receipt, itemizing traveler name, dates of stay and room rates. Name and dates of stay must match reservation made on AirNav.
- Credit Card Charge by that hotel for an amount greater or equal to the room and taxes.
- Entry of points earned by the traveler for the stay in Loyalty Points Program for hotel