| ||570 users online
AirNav Fuel Price Guarantee Program
AirNav created the Fuel Price Guarantee Program in response
to requests from two communities:
- Pilots want to make sure that the prices they see on AirNav are accurate
- FBOs want to increase fuel sales and customer satisfaction
Acting as a bridge between pilots and FBOs, AirNav is ideally positioned to
give pilots the information they want and to channel those pilots to the FBOs
that provide that information.
How the program works
- An FBO enrolls in the Fuel Price Guarantee Program, pledges to keep their fuel prices up-to-date on AirNav and to GUARANTEE those prices to customers. Prices posted on AirNav must include all taxes.
- Change your prices day or night, as frequently as you like. AirNav will publish immediately. (Non-guaranteed price updates may take up to 48 hours to change.)
- At the FBO's request, AirNav will send periodic emails to the participating FBO to remind of price updates.
- AirNav will prominently display that the prices for the participating FBO are GUARANTEED.
- The GUARANTEED prices that apply are those prices shown online at the time the aircraft is fueled.
- If a pilot is mistakenly charged more than the AirNav GUARANTEED price at the time of fueling, the enrolled FBO agrees to reimburse the pilot for any overcharge
- Prices change immediately, instead of delayed posting
- Prices cannot be submitted by anyone other than the FBO designee(s)
- Customers are happier because pilots love knowing with certainty the price they are going to pay
- Prices shown on AirNav.com are never out of date or stale, no matter how infrequently you change price.
Requirements for FBO participation in the Fuel Price Guarantee Program
- FBO must have at least a Basic listing on AirNav.com with published retail fuel prices
- FBO must sign up online for participation and pay the annual Program fee
($99 per year)
- FBO must designate at least one AirNav user ID for updates and at least
one valid email address for program communications
Still have questions?
Read our FAQs or Contact us.