The Village of Rantoul maintains the airport, provides aircraft maintenance, and manages the t-hangars and full-service FBO. We pride ourselves on our customer service and meeting our customers' needs no matter what.
The Rantoul Airport has the capability to support general aviation aircraft, jets, and numerous other types of aircraft with the existing infrastructure. Two runways, each 5,000' long and 75' wide, have instrument approaches and medium intensity runway lighting. Weather instrumentation, several different types of aircraft fuel, and expansive aircraft parking is available on the airfield. Ramp areas and taxiways lead to Hangar 1, Hangar 2, and Hangar 3, which are available for lease. These large hangars also have office and classroom areas for instruction. Weather data from 2007-2012 indicate ceiling-visibility was better than 3 miles and 1,500' 88.1% of the time.
The square footage available at the Rantoul Airport ranges from 84
,000 to 270,000. The spacious hangars offer ceiling heights of up to 90' and cover acreage between 4.9 to over 15.
Rantoul National Aviation Center Airport-Frank Elliott Field|
6 Aviation Center Drive
Rantoul, IL 61866
United States of America
The FBO Manager, Corky, can be reached at 217-979-2479.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
From Interstate I-57|
1. Exit U.S. 136 east
2. Right (south) at stop light onto Century Blvd.
3. Left (east) at stop sign onto Borman Dr
4. Y to right (southeast) onto Arends Blvd
5. At 5-way stop continue straight ahead to terminal building (adjacent to AT&T)
From US 45 (going north)
1. At 3rd stop light turn right (east) onto Borman Dr.
2. Continue straight at stop sign
3. Y to right (southeast) onto Arends Blvd
4. At 5-way stop continue straight ahead to terminal building(adjacent to AT&T)