|Business listing rates|
|Prices in U.S. dollars|
|| 12 months|| 6 months|| 3 months|
|| 139.00|| 107.00|| 69.00|
|| 212.00|| 165.00|| 106.00|
|| 287.00|| 224.00|| 144.00|
|| 585.00|| 456.00|| 293.00|
|Additional listing costs|
|Setup fee (required for new listings)|| ||$50.00
|Reinstatement fee (for reinstatement of former listings)|| ||$50.00
|Fuel Price Guarantee (optional)|| ||$99.00
|Affinity symbols (each)||$25.00
|Social network links (each)||$60.00
|Outline of Listing Packages|
- Your business on the Double Eagle II Airport page with contact info (phone, email, link to web site), and a brief description in generic copy (our text). For FBOs and fuel providers, fuel prices are shown too. For hotels, a link to online reservations may be provided. Your listing details page will include your list of services (up to 10, from our standard list), address, phone, fax, email address, and link to your web site.
- Adds your logo on the airport page and your details page. Maximum logo dimensions are 60x60 on airport page and 180x60 on details page. For branded FBOs and fuel providers, also adds the fuel brand logo. Note that this addition of your brand logo will probably make you eligible for co-op reimbursement from your fuel company.
- All the features of Basic+Logo, plus add preferred position (above your competitors' Basic listings, first come first served within Silver listings) on the airport page, and the ability to write your own text. You are no longer constrained by our standard copy, you can provide your own copy, and you get 20 bullet items to describe your services (double that of the Basic listings). Can also list UNICOM/ARINC frequency, hours of operation, and any remark about fueling (for FBOs).
- All the features of Silver, plus add preferred position (above all competitors, and first come first served within Gold listings) on the airport page, a larger logos (240x60 on airport page -- which is 4 times the size) and unlimited size on your details page. Much more room for your text, and also add photos of your facility, your location on the airport diagram, list of key personnel with contact info, and more.
8 other nearby airports
|We provide you also some guidance listing rates for other airports in the area. You may want to consider listing at some of these other airports as well, or you may just want to look at their rates for comparison purposes.|
|Higher rates than KAEG|
|KABQ ||Albuquerque International Sunport Airport|
|KSAF ||Santa Fe Municipal Airport|
|Lower rates than KAEG|
|E98 ||Mid Valley Airpark|
|E80 ||Alexander Municipal Airport|
|1N1 ||Sandia Airpark Estates East Airport|
|0E0 ||Moriarty Airport|
|E92 ||Estancia Municipal Airport|
|M10 ||Mountainair Municipal Airport|
About Pricing Tiers
AirNav classifies each airport into one of eight tiers (1-8), based on type and amount of traffic at each airport, number of page views on AirNav.com, facilities at an airport (such as runway lengths, instrument approachs, etc.), and other factors. Tier 1 airports are some of the busiest general aviation airports, while Tier 8 airports are the sleepiest farm strips. We charge different rates for advertising at different tiers, to make it fair and affordable for everyone. We believe that our rate structure is very fair, putting our services well within reach of any business at any airport.
Double Eagle II Airport is classified as a Tier 3 airport based on its traffic, page views, facilities and amenities.For comparison purposes, you may be interested to know that some other airports in tier 3 include:
- KGEU - Glendale Municipal Airport (Glendale, AZ)
- KFTG - Front Range Airport (Denver, CO)
- KPUB - Pueblo Memorial Airport (Pueblo, CO)
- KVCV - Southern California Logistics Airport (Victorville, CA)
- KDRO - Durango-La Plata County Airport (Durango, CO)